• Accomplished artist and instructor.
• Extensive interior design experience.
• Innovative program planner.
• Albright-Knox Art Museum, Buffalo, New York, Assistant to Curator.
• Artpark, Lewiston, New York, Assistant to three nationally acclaimed Artists.
Innovative Staff Development Programs including “Social Creativity in the Workplace – The Big Picture”.
Special Olympics Workshop Facilitator, encouraging a “can do” attitude with results.
Art Instructor at the Shelter for Battered Women; awarded “Educational Volunteer of the Year”.
Carolinas Rehabilitation Expressive Arts Volunteer. Collective artwork utilized on marketing collateral.
• Bachelor of Science with Honors, Textile Design, State University of New York College at Buffalo
• MEPAP, Activity Professional Qualification with Preceptorship at The Cypress, Charlotte, NC